March 1st, 2022
My client is a well-established, mechanical, electrical, building services and renewable energy contractor with almost 40 years in the market. They offer excellent packages for their engineers and great opportunities to progress in the business.
Scope of Work:
• Reconcile sub-contractor applications against the Sub Contractor Schedule of Rates (SoR’s) and approved variations – identifying non-conformances to the Sub Contractor and Contract Manager
• Co-ordinate and ensure relevant signatories and authorisation levels are adhered to in line with
contractual or internal authorisation terms
• Reconcile Sub Contractor invoice sums with those approved on the Application and co-ordinate invoice signatories on the approved documentation – communicating to Accounts Payable
• Produce commercial reports as required by the Client/Contract Manager and support the wider Commercial Team to achieve relevant KPI’s and targets
• Log all variations and update the status of variations as appropriate – providing a daily progress report on the status of each job.
• Input client purchase orders, match the purchase order, identify non-conformances and escalate as appropriate.
• Monitor the completion of jobs against receipt of information and escalate to the Contract Manager any event where information is not received within the required timescale.
• Communicate effectively with Accounts Team and other Commercial Supervisors to understand processes and procedures and follow all relevant procedures, as may be amended.
• Analyse and report on complex financial data relating to the Contract, identify trends and report to the Contracts Manager
• Attend Contracts and other relevant meetings and actively participate and ensure invoicing is actioned in a timely manner and within monthly deadlines.
• Assist other members of the Contract Administration Team as required, to help out where resource shortages occur, or to mentor/train newer members of the team.
• Any other ad hoc or reasonable requests as directed by your manager, or Supervisor.
• Hours of Work: 8am-5pm
• Holiday: 24 days + 8 bank holidays
• Vehicle: you will be provided with a company van
• Expenses: Fuel card issued.
• Annual Appraisal
• Annual Pay Review
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• Professional Development and Training Opportunities
• Genuine Career Progression
• Share Incentive Plan
• Green Bike Initiative Scheme – To Enable Staff to Purchase Electric Bikes For Commuting or Recreational Use
• Paying Back from Gross Salary Over 2-Year Period – Making It Tax Efficient
• Looking Currently at Introducing A Hybrid/Electric Car Scheme, Whereby Staff Can Purchase And Repay From Gross Earnings (Again, Tax Efficient)