up to £50,000 basic, plus bonus
February 26th, 2021
My client is a leading global manufacturer or interior products for the commercial and residential markets.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to drive specification of their products into architects, designers, contractors, and end users covering the North part of the UK.
They are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their project delivery team based from both site and the office.
- Create customer value and support business objectives by developing strategies to introduce our product range as a solution for people who specify our products.
- Develop long term relationships with specifiers, for example architects, interior designers, retail end users, contractors, and corporate clients.
- Identify relevant opportunities to successfully achieve product specifications
- Understand the supply chain that specifications go through to ensure that the sale is secured
- Build up new customer relationships in the Northern region of the UK
- Define a strategy for doing this
- Identify new opportunities with current and new customers.
- Previous experience in dealing with architects and designers
- Previous experience with the interiors industry
- A passion for working in the interiors industry
- Familiarity with the construction industry in general and commercial processes which are central features of all significant projects
- A proven track record of successful business development
- Well-developed inter-personal skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading manufacturers, please send your CV in for consideration