£280 per day
May 26th, 2022
My client is a growing name in the interiors sector, operating in the industry for coming up 5 years now with a turnover of circa £10m per annum. They are now expanding their operational teams and looking for someone to help run their project in the centre of Manchester.
• To work closely with the Project Manager, internal project teams and liaise with sub-contractor and professional teams.
• To continuously review and ensure that all work on site is being performed in accordance with H&S, CDM, quality and environmental procedures.
• To attend meetings, produce minutes as well as precise and concise weekly project reports, and making sure record keeping is thorough, regular, and accurate
• To review drawings and assist with overview, development and updating of the project programme.
• To assist with production of logistic plans and method statements
• To ensure adequate resources to achieve project programmes and ensure all site operatives, staff and visitors are properly inducted.
• To raise the brand awareness on site. (professional behaviour, relationship to external partners and clients)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in overseeing sub contractors
• Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site. Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
• Can do all their own site admin – RFTs, project reports etc
• Can attend post-tender interviews
• Can use Microsoft project or Astra
• Can liaise with contractors and clients
• Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
• Ability to mobilise, manage and co-ordinate subcontractors in conjunction with Contracts Manager.
• Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships.
• Computer literate and fully conversant with MS Office, especially Excel.
• First aid at Work