January 22nd, 2021
My Client were founded over 15 years ago, they are a specialist dry lining contractor, growing to become one of the leading drywall contractors in London and the South East. My Client have expanded their services to include Facades, Firestopping, Tiling, Decorating and Carpentry.
- Responsible for all day-to-day on-site matters, liaison with the client, reviewing progress of contracts, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Liaison with the quantity surveyor and commercial managers, regarding the packaging and procurement of labour and subcontracts.
- Provide assistance on disputes and claims, working with the quantity surveyor on the identification and resolution of potential disputes.
- Ensuring all changes, variations and any other matters affecting costs are dealt with promptly and effectively in consultation with the project surveyor as required.
- Attend all project pre-start, contract review and site meetings.
- Prepare any necessary reports and minutes, including liaison between client, main contractor, and on-site operatives.
- Responsible for the job programme ensuring that each project remains on schedule and within budget.
- To fully support, facilitate at all levels and comply with the legal Health & Safety requirements.
- Assist in the training and development of site management and site operatives.
- Good communication skills and presentable appearance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients.
- Ability to work to programmes and deadlines and be flexible to adapt to change.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experienced in managing direct and sub-contract labour.
- Sound technical building knowledge.