up to £240 Per Day
January 22nd, 2021
Our client is one of the UK’s leading and most well-respected Specialist Drylining, Suspended Ceilings and Partitioning Contractors. Based in London, for more than 20 years now they have been delivering the very best in bespoke solutions to both Private and Public sector clients across multiple markets, including Office & Commercial, Public Sector, High End residential and more.
Due to continued growth or projects in the Home Counties they are now aiming to expand the project team with an experience Senior Site or Project Manager.
- Responsible for all day-to-day on-site matters, liaison with the client, reviewing progress of contracts, reporting directly to the Operations Director.
- Liaison with the quantity surveyor and commercial managers, regarding the packaging and procurement of labour and subcontracts.
- Provide assistance on disputes and claims, working with the quantity surveyor on the identification and resolution of potential disputes.
- Ensuring all changes, variations and any other matters affecting costs are dealt with promptly and effectively in consultation with the project surveyor as required.
- Attend all project pre-start, contract review and site meetings.
- Prepare any necessary reports and minutes, including liaison between client, main contractor, and on-site operatives.
- Responsible for the job programme ensuring that each project remains on schedule and within budget.
- To fully support, facilitate at all levels and comply with the legal Health & Safety requirements.
- Assist in the training and development of site management and site operatives.
- Good communication skills and presentable appearance.
- Have extensive Residential experience.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients.
- Ability to work to programmes and deadlines and be flexible to adapt to change.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experienced in managing direct and sub-contract labour.
- Sound technical building knowledge.