£250 - £300 Per Day
November 18th, 2020
My client is a growing residential groundwork contractor, operating across Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. They are now looking to bring on 2 additional setting out engineers in order to manage the current workload heading into 2021.
- Able to deal with an RFI schedule for the jobs allocated to them and report back to management with updates regularly on where the schedule is.
- Experience using robotic instruments and set out to dwgs received.
- To produce as built surveys as site progresses
- Able to undertake take offs from drawings
- Able to set up site controls
- Transport supplied with fuel card
- Kit Supplied if required
- Ideally has previous experience working in the residential groundwork sector
- 4-5 years’ experience as a setting out engineer
- Happy to travel across either Hampshire or Berkshire
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress within a growing and ambitious groundwork contractor, please send your CV in for consideration.