£55,000 - £65,000 + BENEFITS
November 13th, 2020
My client is one of the leading residential developers operating in the industry for 25 years. They have a long history of steady growth and continual investment in their business and with a high turnover they have the financial stability to continue growing.
In line with our continued business expansion plans they are now seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The successful candidate will be able to work in an autonomous fashion within a team environment. You will be able to demonstrate experience of carrying out surveying duties on a number of projects across new build residential development A pro-active approach and an ability to work to deadlines will be required. To aid you in your function you will be provided access to user friendly IT systems and templates together with an excellent working environment.
A hard work ethos is reflected in a potential for career progression. Previous experience and training record will be taken into account.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal, plus an ability to converse at all levels both internally and externally should be evident.
- Ideally qualified chartered surveyor (RICS) or degree qualified.
- Demonstrate a solid track record of overseeing and delivering profitable commercial projects.
- New build background from a recognized main contractor or developer
- 2 – 4 years’ experience working as QS on projects ranging from £1M-£10M.
- Ability to build relationships, internally and externally.
- Team Player/Flexible approach
- Proactive and accountable attitude
- Good communicator
- Strong business awareness
- Clean driving license
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Developers, please send your CV in for consideration.
To apply in the first instance please send your CV to Michael at;
- Or call 0203 405 3186