£60,000 - £70,000
December 7th, 2020
My Client are a Drylining subcontractor based in Milton Keynes. Their main sectors are Education, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare, and Residential New Builds. They have an excellent understanding of the market specialising in all aspects of Drylining such as Ceilings & Acoustic Solutions, all types of Partitions, Fire Protection as well as SFS and METSEC.
- Preparation of project budgets, checking projects contracts, administering projects Contracts.
- Measurement of project to check quantities against tender allowances.
- Preparation of tender documents for any subcontract works and specialist suppliers.
- Set budgets for, and raise payments, for subcontract labour; manage variations as they occur; producing fortnight cost reports to their Clients.
- Ensure an awareness of their key responsibilities under the contract; ensure regular agreement of site instructions with the client.
- Ensure payments are received on time in accordance with the contractual payment terms; ensure retention monies are released when due.
- Prepare and discuss the final account for projects.
- Negotiate and agree final accounts within parameters set by Line Manager.
- Prepare monthly Cost Value Reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction related subject or equivalent level.
- Proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor at Senior Level.
- Able to deal well with people at all levels within their client as well as suppliers.
- Eligible to work full time within the UK.
- Live within 1 hour commuting distance to Milton Keynes.
- Knowledge or experience of the Drylining market specialising in Ceilings & Acoustic Solutions, all types of Partitions, Fire Protection as well as SFS and METSEC.