Up to £75,000 DOE (could be negotiated)
April 26th, 2022
My client is a market leading contractor within the M&E sector covering Commercial, industrial and Residential projects.
My client is currently looking for a M&E QS and a Senior M&E QS to join their team for a site based project near Ipswich. They are offering a competitive package based around the candidate, this is an important role so needs the right person.
• Report directly to Commercial Manager or Senior QS depending on level of experience
• In charge 1/2 assets DOE with values ranging from £5m – £10m
• Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety Leadership
• Maintain all records in order to maximise contractual entitlements
• Communicate with the operational teams on risk and contract terms and conditions, and have a continual understanding of project status
• Prepare, submit applications, and secure recovery of payment, with substantiation of compensation or variations
• With support, manage sub contract accounts through to final account settlement
• Monitor and control progress with the operational team, providing accurate internal reporting
• Ensure availability of all project reports, applications, certificates, payments, timeliness and quality of delivery, and tender allowances.
• With support, negotiate to settle the project account with the client
• Be able to communicate confidently when being face to face with clients
• Motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced working environment.
• BSC Degree OR equivalent is preferred but not essential as long as you are willing to work towards his in the future.
• Experience working on M&E project from a Mechanical or Electrical background.
• Motivated to progress within career
• 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
• Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
• Private healthcare
• Free 24/7 365 Employee assistance program to support mental health and wellbeing (including counselling sessions and legal advice)
• Personal development programme
• Flexible Benefits
• Car/Car Allowance
• Potentially paid accommodation
If the above fits your profile and you are looking to work for one of the leading M&E Contracts with the opportunity to progress within you career, please send your CV and I will be in contact.