February 15th, 2021
Our client is a leading design, manufacturer and installer of high-end bespoke products including Brise Soleil, Louvres and Solar Shading products. They are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager who will cover London and the South selling their entire range of products via Architects and Main Contractors.
The ideal candidate must have experience selling a building envelope product.
- Research, develop and secure sales opportunities in target regional areas, specifically via architects, main contractors, and curtain walling companies, in line with Company strategy
- Establish, maintain, expand and/or build client database and establish long term client relationships to bring in more repeat client business
- Ensure timely involvement of sales management, in terms of follow ups with estimate department, and or any negotiation required with the client
- Ensure that all existing and new clients are provided with comprehensive information relating to the full services and product portfolio
- Ensure clients have a full understanding of the product features benefits, performance, and practical application
- Promote products and services by conducting company presentations to clients and potential clients
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as agreed with Sales Director/Commercial Director
- Ensure you are following all major contracts within your defined sales region
- Gain information both technical and commercial wherever possible on our competitors and pass immediately to Sales Director/Commercial Director
- Provide full documents, contracts, specifications etc to other departments i.e., estimating, QS as required, ensuring that you have a full understanding of the documentation
- Provide required information at sales handover meetings and 75% review meetings
- Provide the correct, verified, and detailed information to Sales Director for review project prospects and sign off as required
- You must have experience selling a building envelope product, i.e., cladding, louvre, solar shading, facades, curtain walling
- Proven track record in selling bespoke solutions to architects, main contractors, and sub-contractors
- Technical competence with ability to visualise in 3D and work from architectural drawings, a flair for design may be advantageous
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets more than £2 million per annum
- Technical sales experience gained in a similar role
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Commercially aware, with good business sense
- Proven track record in building and maintaining new client relationships
- Experience in actively seeking new business sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to produce and present company/project specific/CPD presentations to several audiences
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading building envelope manufacturers then send me your CV.