£75,000 Plus Package
January 15th, 2021
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their Groundworks / RC Frame delivery team. Projects will range from £500k – £15m.
They are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to be based in their office in Leicestershire.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing multiple projects at once including pre-tender involvement.
- Preparing and reporting Cost Value Reconciliation Reports
- Providing detailed financial reports
- Accurate cost reporting & valuations for a variety of contracts
- Manage all costs from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Ensure the maintenance of auditable records
- Ensure the effective planning, management and performance of all
projects under your control
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Analysing and evaluating Commercial Risks
- Maintain all contract documentation and advise on pre tender and post contract matters
- Sub-Contract procurement and management, including monthly valuations and certifications
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations to clients
- Ongoing management of Change Events/Compensation Events
- Dispute resolution
- Agreement of Final Accounts
- Overseeing two Quantity Surveyors
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Construction or Civil Engineering along with;
- Relevant BSc (Hons) degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Professional membership of MRICS would be an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of NEC3/ICC/JCT Contract Conditions, CDM Regulations, Design Management, Programme & Risk Management.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Understanding of Contractual Law
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to constructively challenge
This is a Permanent position and the salary is £65000 – 75000 plus car or car allowance & other employee benefits (pension, health care, bonus).
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Specialist Sub-Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.