£55,000 - £85,000 DOE
December 18th, 2020
My client is a leading specialist subcontractor working in the supply and installation of drywall, plastering, partitioning systems, and suspended ceiling solutions for the commercial workplace across London and the South East. Many of their clients are blue chip companies working alongside established Tier 1 Main Contractors. The project values will range anywhere from £500k to £3 million; these projects will vary in type as well with them covering residential and commercial.
They are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their project delivery team based on both site and the office.
Quantity Surveyor Experience Required
- Have a proven and successful Quantity Surveyor background with Drywall packages
- Be based in London or surrounding counties
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously ranging from £500k – £3m
- You should show an acute commercial awareness from working and negotiating with the various on-site ‘labour only’ trades through to procurement of subcontract packages and materials on to contract reporting for the Commercial Director
- You will already have a track record that shows you can produce quality results on time and within budget. Able to deal with clients, local Authorities, and sub-contractors alike, you will be a positive character with a desire to succeed and achieve positive results and repeat business.
Role of the Estimator requested
- Must have assisted with tenders containing Drywall and Partitioning Systems
- Proactive and always committed attitude
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, drawings, and Terms & Conditions
- Live within 1.5 hours of South East London
- My client is looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- Dedication and loyalty are my client’s main needs
- Experience in operational dry-lining positions, my clients likes his Commercial team to have direct experience in the construction of the dry-lining products that they will be pricing.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Specialist Sub-Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.