£40,000 - £55,000
January 11th, 2021
My client is a leading specialist contractor, which specialises in the Drylining market across England. Its projects are predominately in Central London and the Home Counties but also reach out across the UK. The Company prides itself as being dynamic and successful, whilst keeping well-being and friendships as high priorities. They have solid relationships with several Main Contractors across the UK, working on some prestigious projects. They require a Quantity Surveyor with 4 – 7 years’ experience, who can join the business, hit the ground running, with the capability of looking after anything from 5 – 10 projects at one time.
- The successful candidate will primarily be site based involving a number of projects located around the south & south east of the UK.
- Managing all commercial aspects of the project, reporting directly to the operations & commercial directors.
- Producing monthly valuations and applications, for direct submittal to our clients.
- Managing monthly commercial reporting.
- All aspects relating to bulk material procurement.
- Sub-contract procurement.
- Managing “variation to contract” accounts.
- Producing & managing direct labour payments
- Good communication skills and presentable appearance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management, including direct contact with our clients.
- Ability to work to programmes and deadlines and be flexible to adapt to change.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experienced in managing direct and sub-contract labour.
- Sound technical building knowledge.
- Must be computer literate in most Microsoft programmes, including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project.