£35,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
December 18th, 2020
My client is a well-established subcontractor working who specialise in the installation of drywall, plastering, partitioning systems, and suspended ceiling solutions for the commercial & Residential workplace across the North East. Many of their clients are repeat due to their excellent workmanship and desire to deliver exactly what client wants. The project values will range anywhere from £50k to £3 million; these projects will vary in type as well with them covering residential and commercial.
They are currently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their project delivery team based on both site and the office.
Quantity Surveyor Experience Required
- Have a proven and successful Quantity Surveyor background with Drywall and ceiling packages
- Be based in Hull or the surrounding counties
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously ranging from £500k – £3m
- You should show an acute commercial awareness from working and negotiating with the various on-site ‘labour only’ trades through to procurement of subcontract packages and materials on to contract reporting for the Commercial Director
- You will already have a track record that shows you can produce quality results on time and within budget. Able to deal with clients, local Authorities, and sub-contractors alike, you will be a positive character with a desire to succeed and achieve positive results and repeat business.
- My client is looking for someone who has a proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- Dedication and loyalty are my client’s main needs
- Be a fast paced guy who can handle pressure
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Specialist Sub-Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.