£55,000 - £85,000 DOE
December 18th, 2020
My client is a leading Contractor delivering expert service in the Bespoke Joinery sector for a portfolio of Blue-Chip Clients throughout the UK. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple sectors including Retail, Commercial, Healthcare, Education and Residential and particularly working in live environments to accommodate our customers’ needs.
- This role will involve managing up to 3 projects at a time, these projects will range from £1m-15m.
- Preparation of project budgets, checking projects contracts, administering projects Contracts.
- Measurement of project to check quantities against tender allowances.
- Preparation of tender documents for any subcontract works and specialist suppliers.
- Set budgets for, and raise payments, for subcontract labour; manage variations as they occur; producing fortnight cost reports to their Clients.
- Ensure an awareness of their key responsibilities under the contract; ensure regular agreement of site instructions with the client.
- Ensure payments are received on time in accordance with the contractual payment terms; ensure retention monies are released when due.
- Prepare and discuss the final account for projects. Negotiate and agree final accounts within parameters set by Line Manager.
- Prepare monthly Cost Value Reports.
- Carry out all procurement for projects you are involved it
- Will have at least 5 years of experience working as a full QS for a Joinery firm
- Must be hard working and dedicated to improving.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Specialist Sub-Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.