£50,000 - £70,000
November 18th, 2020
My client is a growing residential groundwork contractor, operating across Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. They are now looking to bring on an additional Quantity Surveyor in order to manage the current workload heading into 2021.
- Able to take off working dwgs and prepare a bill of quantities
- Experience in surveying multiple projects with values of £500k to £7 million
- To prepare and send valuations
- To price variations and keep accounts up to date
- To procure and manage getting subcontractors to site
- To check and sign off payments from subcontractors
- Able to perform site visits and work with site teams to undertake forward costings and predictions of project for profit loss.
- Ideally has previous experience working in the residential groundwork sector
- 5+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Client contacts would be advantageous
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress within a growing and ambitious groundwork contractor, please send your CV in for consideration.