January 20th, 2021
My Client is a leading Groundworks and Infrastructure contractor who have built up a respectable name over the 60+ years.
Working out of the London Office they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with Infrastructure and Groundworks experience.
THE ROLE of Quantity Surveyor
- Producing valuations.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Resolution of contractual disputes.
- Producing reports.
- Scheduling resources.
- Ensuring that projects in your jurisdiction run to budget.
- Delivering acceptable margins.
- Achieving or improving on agree budgets.
- Ensuring preliminary costs run within estimated costs.
- Liaising and constantly communicating with management and Sub Contractors.
- Must have experience with NEC Contracts.
- Must have groundworks, earthworks, levelling and infrastructure experience.
- Must live in a reasonable distance of London.
- Must have an extensive commercial experience.
- Must have experience working on Infrastructure projects.
- Must have worked in a quantity surveyor position previously.
- Be dedicated and be willing to put in the hours required to achieve results.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading Specialist Sub-Contractors, please send your CV in for consideration.