£230 - £270 Per Day
November 18th, 2020
My Client was originally formed in the early 2000’s and has grown into an established groundworks and civil engineering contractor operating across Essex, Hertfordshire and Kent. They are led by highly experienced individuals who have worked within the groundwork sector for combined total of over 90 years. They prioritise their client’s relationship commit to maintaining their reputation at the highest level.
- To Manage one large residential groundwork site or 2-3 smaller sites across Essex.
- Managing and working closely with the site team as well as the contracts manager, to ensure that projects are delivered on time, in budget and adhere to legal compliance.
- The Projects Manager should manage these responsibilities with a preventative, not reactive approach.
- Manage Site teams effectively
- Oversee the financial aspects of each project.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety is being adhered to across the sites.
- Must have previous experience working in the residential groundwork sector
- Will only consider candidates with at least 5 solid years working as a senior site manager or project manager currently.
- Happy to travel across Essex
- Ability to bring gangs or foreman would be ideal.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress within an established groundwork contractor, please send your CV in for consideration.