Up to £60,000 plus package DOE
May 3rd, 2022
The Client is a leading manufacturer of masonry support and reinforcement systems, wall ties and restraint fixings, engineered concrete connections such as shear load connectors and reinforcing bar couplers, and reinforcement continuity systems.
• Driving sales and specification via a consultative approach, constructive advice, and customer support, retaining the specification until contract is awarded.
• Increase the awareness of the company’s products, to gain and retain specifications for the products, solicit enquiries and convert these enquiries into orders throughout the UK and Ireland.
• Deliver measurable improvements in Margin and forward forecasting
• Support Budget and business strategies
• Mentor and develop skills by coaching the team and organizing training to develop sales and technical skills.
• Directly manage Key account relationships.
• Strong Commercial Acumen.
• Have excellent customer rapport and communication skills
• Have an in depth understanding of commercial strategies.
• Strong people management and developments skills
• Knowledge of CRM , Excel and IT
• Ability to communicate, collaborate effectively, and push things through/across a global, matrixed company
• Be pro- active and able to deliver results to deadlines.
• Full Clean driving licence
• Experience with structural building products is beneficial whilst experience of leading a sales team is essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s Manufacturers, please send your CV in for consideration.