£25,000 - £30,000
October 29th, 2020
Our client is an established, privately owned Bristol based Building Services Consultancy.
There is an opportunity for a Junior / Graduate Electrical Design Engineer to join their office and catapult their career forward with a growing business.
The company offer a well defined career plan for junior engineer’s offering fantastic career development opportunities as well as hands on experience that you wouldn’t often receive in the larger more corporate businesses.
- CAD experience is vital, REVIT would be desirable along with 3-4 years’ experience.
- Good Working knowledge of designing software’s such as AutoCAD, Dialux, Amtech etc.
- Ability to work effectively with others as well as independently when required
- A passion for electrical design and the will and motivation to continue on a learning curve
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good management skills, ability to deliver on project deadlines