up to £40,000
February 19th, 2021
Our client is a South London based M&E contractor who have weathered the pandemic and now looking to add to their existing team.
As a business they have been around for 20+ years and headed up by a good, strong management team.
- The work is a blend of projects but have an affinity with some of the leading Office Fit-Out contractors.
- They are now looking to bring a Junior / Assistant Electrical Project Manager into their business, this role would be perfect for a qualified electrician looking to change to a management position or maybe a Supervisor looking to step up.
- Must be coming from an electrical background
- 2391 Inspection and Testing would be advantageous.
- Be computer literate.
- Have a clean driving licence.
- Be keen to progress their career. This role would suite a self motivated driven individual who is willing to learn.
The right attitude is key on this role