£30,000 - £35,000
February 9th, 2021
Our client is a specialist façade, cladding and roofing contractor with an established reputation in the industrial and new build industry based in London covering the South East.
Their client base boasts several well-known property developers, building contractors and larger corporations with an emphasis on providing custom designed, high-end solutions which take advantage of their established links with some of the best suppliers of high-quality products.
Within this role you will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Identify and follow up new business opportunities that align to the agreed market sectors and objectives of the business, by maintaining a wide network of client and consultant contacts and ensuring that these are properly recorded
- Arrange appointments with Consultant/Clients and collation of notes generated and action tracking is required
- Assist with the prime objective of building and maintaining a business pipeline from market intelligence
- This is an excellent opportunity to build or maintain a career in business development with established and growing contractor
- Knowledge and experience of the Glenigan Sales System is a bonus (training will also be provided)
- Assist with preparing quantities
- Upload estimating data onto the inhouse estimating system
- Hold of a Full UK Driving License
- Recognised sales and marketing qualification and / or proven track record in similar discipline
- Proven experience in business development activities
- Exceptional relationship management and networking abilities coupled with a genuine passion for the Construction
- Performance driven – energy, drive and determination
- Personal and professional demeanor and credibility, which commands confidence of external partners, key stake holders, members, clients, senior manager, and employees
- Strong communication skills in all forms
- Excellent IT Skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress with a leading contractor, please send your CV in for consideration.