April 30th, 2021
Our Client is a well-respected Building Services Contractor based in west London who specialise across commercial, aviation and rail. They are currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to work within the London Underground on both installation as well as service and maintenance projects.
- Working across the London Underground Network.
- Predominantly days however night shifts are required.
- Installation of boiler rooms / boiler room fit outs.
- Service and maintenance experience required.
- Relevant London Underground training course / induction is provided.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within the Commercial Gas industry.
- Must hold relevant and in date Commercial Gas qualifications.
- Full UK drivers license.
- Open to night shifts when applicable.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in a respected Building Services company, please send your CV in for consideration.