Circa £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonuses
March 22nd, 2021
Our client is a successful Southern based commercial building refurb company specialising in professional commercial works projects Nationwide dealing with both CAT A and CAT B works.
Due to organic growth and a steady pipeline of work they now require an additional experienced Business Development Manager – Commercial Fit Out with the capability and drive to continue this growth and continue aiding to the growth of the business and expanding the reputation built in the marketplace.
They offer a dynamic, fast paced, thriving, fun working environment, you will be working for a small, close knit team that has exciting plans. They focus on projects between 1,000 and 15,000 square feet. and project values range from £20,000 – £500,000.
- Creating new business opportunities through contact with key decision makers, via telephone, social media, email and face to face.
- Sourcing new opportunities, effectively negotiate and influence with decision makers and arranging appointments with potential clients for our sales team to visit.
- Identifying key decision makers/ influencers and approach them accordingly
- Building lasting relationships
- Managing the pipeline of the business and accurate forecasting
- Essential Experience for a Business Development Manager – Commercial Fit Out
- Someone who has contacts within the Fit Out & Refurb sector, does not matter if its end user / landlord / agent – just someone who is able to develop business to tender for / win
- Someone who does not need their hand-held and is self-sufficient
- Minimum 2 years B2B new business sales experience
- A natural sales flair and experience in cold calling new business
- Ability to build a rapport with senior managers/ directors & high-level decision makers
- Ability to adapt approach for maximum conversion
- Experience within the Building and Construction industry and more essentially towards fit Out
- Good IT skills
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Self-motivated, driven, tenacity & determination
- Strong work ethic
If you are ambitious and passionate about winning new business, then we want to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please send your CV to Darren Moore at Just Sales on firstname.lastname@example.org