£80,000 - £120,000 (Depending on Experience)
December 2nd, 2020
My client is well known and established fit out and furniture dealer based in London who work with some of the biggest names in Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Media, Property, Tech and Finance.
They are looking to recruit an additional experienced, hungry, self-motivated Business Development Manager, you must come from the Fit-Out world and have developed strong relationships with Commercial Agents and End Users.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, with great earning potential.
- Create new business opportunities with key decision makers
- Source new opportunities effectively negotiate and influence with decision makers and arrange appointments for the sales and estimating team
- Identifying key decision makers/ influencers and approach them accordingly
- Building lasting relationships
- Managing the pipeline of the business and accurate forecasting
- Report directly to the Sales Director
- As said before you MUST come from the Fit-out world
- A natural sales flair and experience in cold calling for new business
- Ability to build a rapport with senior managers/ directors & high-level decision makers
- Ability to adapt approach for maximum conversion
- Good IT skills
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Self-motivated, driven, tenacity & determination
- Strong work ethic
If you are looking for a new challenge please send your CV in for consideration.