Up to £55,000 plus package DOE
May 3rd, 2022
The Client is a leading manufacturer of masonry support and reinforcement systems, wall ties and restraint fixings, engineered concrete connections such as shear load connectors and reinforcing bar couplers, and reinforcement continuity systems.
You will develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with all key stakeholders such as major contracts, sub-contractors, Architects and Engineers, as well as supporting product sales via a network of distributors.
• Account management of major contractors, specialist subcontractors and distributors within the territory. Building good relationships with all.
• Secure product sales in line with area targets and business strategy by presenting our design proposal and benefits of use in a structured and professional manner.
• Defend our brand by gaining and maintaining specification of products.
• Advising on suitability and selection of Products for specific situations.
• Provide general advice on the performance and applications of components.
• Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
• Attend industry events as necessary.
• Commercially led individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Good personal organisation
• Be able to work as part of a team
• IT Literate
• High degree of self-motivation
• Willingness for business travel
• Full UK driving license, maximum 3 points
• Competitive Salary and bonus scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s Manufacturers, please send your CV in for consideration