£45,000 to £50,000 basic plus bonus
June 22nd, 2022
My client is a leading furniture manufacturer and designer who work on projects nationally & globally, specialising in workplace/office, learning, leisure, and hospitality solutions. You will have the opportunity to join a company who have been working closely with designers and engineers, shaping the design process from the initial idea to the final product. Due to great demand in this sector, they are looking for an additional A&D Specification Sales Manager who is hungry to develop new business opportunities within the A&D Community and be part of an experienced team covering Central London.
• Develop good relationships with architects & designers with a view to having products specified and approved, wherever possible
• Target selected specifying outlets in a designated area to expand the existing specifiers base
• Obtain leads on potential business
• Consistently hit targets and KPI’s which will lead to winning more business
• Provide technical support to architects & designers in the design phase of projects with a view to promoting the company’s solutions.
• Previous experience in dealing with architects and designers relating to design and specification for furniture
• Previous experience with the design/furniture sector is essential
• A passion for working in the furniture industry
• Familiarity with the furniture industry in general and the design/commercial processes which are central features of all significant projects
• A proven track record of successful business development
• A design background with a natural ability to deal with design issues
• Well-developed inter-personal skills.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to progress in one of the UK’s leading high end furniture manufacturers, please send your CV in for consideration.